What a way to kick of Year Four! The fantastic Kira from Film and TV 101 has nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger award. The criteria for accepting the award is pretty simple:
- Post the award on your blog
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions they set you
- Pick another 11 bloggers (and let them know they are nominated!)
- Set them 11 questions
So, thank you Kira for the nomination! Kira writes about all sorts of films and has recently expanded onto twitter and her own youtube channel. Go check out her site when you get a chance. Her questions for me are:
What is your favorite film? The Avengers
What is your least favorite film? I don’t know how to answer this but the worst movie I have seen and reviewed is Rage.
Who is your favorite movie villain? Scar from The Lion King
Who is your favorite movie hero? Probably John McClane from the Die Hard series
What do you think should be the number one all-time greatest film (NOT your favorite) Million Dollar Baby
What is your favorite TV show? My current favorites are Modern Family and Brooklyn Nine-Nine. However Whose Line Is It Anyway? is one of my all-time favorites.
What is your least favorite TV show? I don’t really have a least favorite TV show because if I don’t like a show after a few episodes I stop watching it.
Who is your favorite TV villain? It’s always changing but the Reverse Flash from Flash season 1.
Who is your favorite TV hero? The Flash to go with my TV villain choice.
What is your favorite TV title sequence? Oh, that’s a tuffy. Almost anything from the 80s is great just because of its cheesiness.
Film or TV? I like both a lot. I seem to be one of the few who still watch shows as they air on TV. Both are good at telling great stories in their own unique way.
Looking back, the last time I did an award write-up was early last July, which means I haven’t accepted any awards at all in the past year! So to thank those who nominated me for an award during that time, I’m nominating you for this award to pass along my thanks:
Vinnie (vinnieh) (Creative Blogger Award)
Mesh (Mesh the Movie Freak) (Dragon’s Loyalty & Versatile Blogger Awards)
Evelyn (Films & Series: What about them?) (Liebster Award)
That Other Critic (That Other Critic) (Liebster Award)
Tom (Plain, Simple Tom) (Liebster Award)
And for you, my nominees, if you don’t participate in awards, I understand. For those of you who do, here are your questions:
- Who is your favorite actor?
- Who is your favorite actress?
- Do you prefer to have a physical DVD/Blu-Ray disk or a digital copy?
- Do you prefer special editions or are you content with just having a copy of the film?
- What is your favorite place you have traveled?
- What is your favorite place to travel to in your town?
- If a genie could grant you one wish, what would it be?
- If you could have any super power, what would it be?
- What made you decide to start blogging?
- What are you proud of most about your blog?
- What have you learned from being a blogger?
Thanks again to Kira for the nomination! I can’t wait to see the answers from my nominees. 🙂