- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Thank you Wolfstor for the nomination! This was quite a mystery to me and we have only recently been introduced to each other so I’m thankful you thought of me for this award. 🙂
The Mystery Blogger Award was created by Okoto Enigma. You can find out more information about it here.
Before I tell you three things about myself, I’ll first answer the questions Wolfstor asked:
Why are you writing? I’m writing because I like to share my enjoyment of movies with others. However, I’ve kept writing because of all of the great people I’ve met since I started writing for this blog. Talking with so many different people is an experience that drives be to continue.
What is your favorite 80s TV series? Generation One Transformers. Watching it now it’s super corny but it’s corny fun.
What is the worst movie you remember ever watching? Rage. Whatever you do, don’t. Watch. This. Movie.
What is the most beautiful thing in the city you live in? Me!
If you were given a 1000 Dollars/Euros/Random currency of your choice and needed to spend it on ‘fun things’ within 24 hours – what would be the scenario? 🙂 I don’t know if I could spend $1,000 in 24 hours! Things I would definitely do include going to the local zoo, since it is one of my favorite places to go, catch a movie or two at the theater, grab dinner at a “fancy” restaurant, and maybe look online for something to do on a future date and book it (technically that would be spending the money, so loophole!).
Three things about me… hmm…
- I’ve mentioned this many, many times but I am an avid gamer. The most recent multiplayer game I have picked up is Overwatch. I can’t get enough! The gameplay is great, the characters are diverse and interesting, and Blizzard is continuously coming out with new content. If you play on PC, too, let me know and maybe we can play together sometime!
- I rock climb regularly. My buddy and I try to go a few times a month. It was something I tried in college and did for a while but then stopped for whatever reason. About two years ago I convinced my friend to go with me to the local rock climbing gym and we have been going regularly ever since.
- I once wrote a review on my phone while sitting in a deer blind. It was a terrible day and I hardly saw any deer, so to pass the time I wrote a review for the movie I watched the night before.
My nominees are
If you are unfamiliar with any of these blogs, I highly recommend you check them out. They all write great content that is worth reading.
For my nominees, your questions are
- What is your favorite place you have visited?
- What would you do if you had a time machine and didn’t have to worry about the ill effects of time travel?
- What was your favorite film released last year?
- Why did you start blogging?
- If you could live in any fictional universe, which would you choose?
I am particularly fond of this post I wrote shortly before Star Wars: The Force Awakens was in theaters discussing movies I would like to view for the first time again. I haven’t found a good place to link to it permanently yet. Last year, I started inviting other bloggers to collaborate on posts with me and I like the way the Ranking the Disney Renaissance Films post turned out, mostly because it deals with the Disney renaissance but also because it was my most popular post featuring a special guest from last year.
And I think that covers all of the acceptance criteria. Thanks again to Wolfstor for the nomination! I enjoyed putting this together and I can’t wait to see my nominees’ answers. 🙂 Anyone is free to answer the questions in the comments below if you’d like, even if you aren’t one of my nominees.
Shameless plug time! If you are interested in participating in the Ultimate 90s Blogathon, hosted by Kim from Tranquil Dreams and myself, you can find all the information here.
Until next time, cheers!