I hope you are well. It’s the start of a new year, which means the Ultimate Decades Blogathon is just around the corner! Not even a pandemic can stop the blogathon hosted by Kim, aka Tranquil Dreams, and me annually. If you’ve been following previous Ultimate Decades Blogathons, you’ll know that they’ve covered the 70s, 80s, 90, 00s, and 10s. This year, Kim and I have decided to change the format slightly for our sixth outing hosting the blogathon. Rather than focusing on a specific decade like previous years, this year’s Ultimate Decades Blogathon will instead focus on films released in years that end in “1.” For example, 2011, 2001, 1991, etc.
If this format sounds familiar, it’s because the Decades Blogathon that was hosted by Tom and Three Rows Back for several years followed this same theme. With Tom’s blessing, Kim and I have adopted the theme for our blogathon. After five great years with the previous theme, we were looking for ways to add a fresh twist to our annual blogathon.
Kim and I would love to see you participate in this blogathon. If you are interested in participating here are the details:
- Choose and review a movie (or movies) that was released in a year that ends in “1”
- Tell us in a comment or via email your selection(s) for the blogathon
- Email your entry to Kim, email@example.com, and/or me, firstname.lastname@example.org to submit it for the blogathon
- Submit your entry before Monday, February 15th. However, if you need more time, please let us know so we can plan accordingly.
- The entries will be posted on our sites. If you wish to post your entry on your site as well, please tell us and we can coordinate that together.
- The blogathon will begin on Monday, February 22nd
You can add the banner that is at the top of this page to your site to show your participation. And the more the merrier! Feel free to invite others to join the blogathon as well. Use the tag #UltimateDecadesBlogathon on Twitter to help us promote the blogathon. We can’t wait to see everyone’s submissions. 🙂
Stay safe. Stay healthy. Stay positive. Stay weird.
Until next time, cheers!
The Wiggles are celebrating they’re 30th Anniversary this year 💙💛💜❤️
Reblogged this on Tranquil Dreams and commented:
Its time for the Ultimate Decades Blogathon again! Its our sixth year and we’re changing things up a little bit. Check out the details and we hope that you can join in!
2021 is The Wiggles’ 30th ❤️💛💜💙
Yay! Great to have you again, Rob. 🙂