With the start of the new year comes the first step towards this year’s Ultimate Decades Blogathon! That’s right, my blogathon partner Kim from Tranquil Dreams and I are once again teaming up to host our annual blogathon. Like last year, this year’s Ultimate Decades Blogathon will look at movies throughout the decades that were released with the same last digit as the current year. That means all entries for the blogathon must have been released in years that end in “2”. For example, 2012, 2002, 1992, etc.
Kim and I would love to see you participate in this blogathon. If you are interested in participating here are the details:
- Choose and review a movie (or movies) that was released in a year that ends in “2”
- Tell us in a comment or via email your selection(s) for the blogathon
- Email your entry to Kim, email@example.com, and me, firstname.lastname@example.org, to submit it for the blogathon
- Submit your entry on or before Sunday, February 13th. However, if you need more time, please let us know so we can plan accordingly.
- The entries will be posted on our sites. If you wish to post your entry on your site as well, please tell us and we can coordinate that together.
- The blogathon will begin on Monday, February 21nd
You can add the banner that is at the top of this page to your site to show your participation. And the more the merrier! Feel free to invite others to join the blogathon as well. Use the tag #UltimateDecadesBlogathon on Twitter to help us promote the blogathon. We can’t wait to see everyone’s submissions. 🙂
Stay safe. Stay healthy. Stay positive. Stay weird.
Until next time, cheers!